Hello Friends and Family! I am sorry I am WAY behind on the blog but there has been tons of stuff going on lately that I don't have the energy to post about yet (selling the house, changing companies...). I promise as soon as things calm down and right themselves I will catch up on all my postings. In the meantime, here are some much needed pictures.
Bath time Mohawk!
Me and my sleeping baby pictures :)
Same position two nights in a row!
Kendall wanted to wear my sweater. Makes a cute dress!
Victoria was Kendall and my date for Valentines Day (Mike and a soccer game) and she brought these super amazing "designer" cupcakes over for dessert. Kendall was in heaven!
This was the best smile we could get out of her. Apparently we were interrupting her eating
Hanna kisses!!
Wearing baby Minnie around the house
Teppanyaki dinner! A table next to us was watching Kendall the whole time and came over when they were done to tell us how wonderful she is :) She's got fans!
mmmm rice!
Minnie sweatshirt Nonno bought her in Disneyland. It's still 2+ sizes too big but I want her to get us much wear out of it as possible.
Something must have been wrong with Hanna that day - she NEVER sleeps on her bed!
Cutie!
Girls night at the Pink concert for Katie's Birthday!
All cuddled up
Kendall's first jamba juice. She's hooked!
Little girls first full pony (kinda)
Say cheese!
"cheeeeeeese"
Now where did she learn that from!?
"nap time" with her babies
Someone is ready for baseball season!
Morning silliness
Crazy post-pony hair!
My little angel!
I can't wait to get this girl a table!
Who is this KID??
Daycare dance party!!!
They are singing veggie-tales :)
Mike and his girls
My baby and me :)
Gosh shes beautiful!!
I've been slacking on getting my hair cut and colored lately and it was getting out of control (see the picture of Kendall and me above) so I lent Auntie Lex Kendall for the day and paid Katie a visit. SO much better!
What a goofball
Baby with her baby
Bubble beard!!
Sunday we went to sister Katie's for her and Evan's house warming. It's always great to get some family time and it was such a beautiful day we got to get outside!
Kick kick!
Splash Splash!
Kendall all dressed in green for the SSFPD Saint Patrick's Day dinner/fundraiser
Pickle and taco soup.... interesting combo
I got a pickle! I got a pickle! I got a pickle hey hey hey hey!
My friend Whitney has been taking K to swim lessons the past 3 Tuesdays. I get to sit back and watch why she does all the work! :)
One of these days I'll go inside to take some better pictures. These are all on my phone and threw the viewing window.
Going under the bridge
Walking the plank! She's getting better but still SO hesitant!
Hopefully soon she'll jump off on her own
LOVE that curl!!!
More later! Good night!
2 comments:
Love the pictures update! Can't wait to hear all your good news!
What a cutie! When did she grow up! Can't wait to see you guys!
Post a Comment