Last weekend we headed up to Shingle Springs for Dan's 30th Birthday party at the Jones' house and then over to Rocklin for Matt (and Vicky's) housewarming party. Yes I know, we can never just do ONE thing in a weekend. Mike got to get back on a dirt bike on Dan's personal track and Kendall loved running all over the property and checking out the baby ducks and chicks. I was beyond excited that I finally got to meet baby Elle and baby Weston! They are both so smiley and adorable! Sadly we missed Anthony and Gavin since they didn't come up until after Gavin's baseball game :(. After we got to Rocklin I couldn't wait to get into the pool, even though most people thought Vicky and I were nuts for going in all the way since the water was pretty cold. I will take any pool time I can get! Kendall also could not get enough of the pool and spend the whole weekend doing anything she could to get outside and "kick kick" in the water. She was demanding everyone siting around the pool to also put their legs in and kick, which was pretty hilarious. So bossy! Vicky and Katie cooked an amazing corn-beef dinner which we all devoured in minutes and we had a nice "family" breakfast in the morning before everyone headed back home. We had a wonderful time at both parties and look forward to many more visits at both places in the near future :)
Lexi helping Kendall up the hill
Such cute cousins!
Austin!!
Checking out the chicks and ducks
Weeeee
Austin is a pro at the dirt bike thing and was showing K the ropes
Baby Weston and Baby Elle!
Baby swap with the proud mommy's
hehe - this kills me!
And at Matt & Vicky's....
Chef Vicky!
and Chef Katie!
Yay Jennie and Matt made it!!
Playing ring around the rosie
Pooped baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment