This past Saturday we had a triple birthday celebration for Mike, Lucas and Jen (Micusifer). We headed to Cary and Lucas' house in the early afternoon and did plenty of eating and drinking then headed down to the school right below their house for some kick-ball (more like slosh-ball though). I had to wake K up early from her nap so I borrowed Heather's moby wrap and played a few innings with her strapped to my chest :) As you can tell by the pictures she wasn't too thrilled to be awake. But once she woke up a little more she had a blast playing with Auntie Jen and Auntie Sarah while cheering on mommy and daddy from the sidelines. It was a great party as usual and I think we get a little break in the mass quantities of birthdays for a while.
John and me
Some of the girls - Sarah was fixing a broken corn hole bag :)
Boys waiting for the fixed bag
Thanks Sarah!
Fireball shots!
Kickball time!
I attempted to field for about two seconds before being put at pitcher.
My baby is a trooper!
Sleepy baby
Nice form babe haha!
Part of the rules this time around were as you rounded second you had to take a swig of fireball. Jen was trying to get my stellar mommy moment taking a shot whit K strapped to me. oops!
Rounding Third
Home plate Dance party!
Poor Cary's shoes kept flying off. She was a super star and kept running the bases without them!
Auntie Jenny!
And Auntie Sarah!
Cool baby!
And back at the house due to the sky's opening up on us
Baby rubs!!!
Play time with Sarah's glasses
Kendall Squared!
Greg's creation of pulled pork and artichoke dip
Pinata time!
Birthday boy Mike up first. He knocked the head right off!
Fixing the donkey for the next birthday person
Nice hat Joe
Birthday girl Jen getting blind folded.
I have videos of everyone - including Lucas' turn where they proceeded to spray him down with the hose once he was blind folded. Due to some not so PG language in the viedos I won't be able to post them though.
Kendall's baby had too much fun with all the mini bottles of booze inside the pinata!
Lucas, you look like you had the best birthday EVER! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment