The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Monthly catch up

We are moved in to the new house and pretty much 100% settled!  HOORAY!  Now I can get back on track with my normal life :)  I will post pictures of the new house filled with our stuff soon.  Until then, here is my monthly catch up on pictures.

A few weeks ago Bob sent Heather, Katie, Alicia and me to Palo Alto for a "Terrific Lady Weekend" (if you watch The League you will understand that better) in celebration of Heather's Birthday.  We started the day with 3.5 hours at the spa soaking in the hot tub and hanging in the steam room together before going off to our separate rooms for a 30 minute foot treatment, hour massage and 30 minute facial.  Talk about HEAVEN!  Needless to say we were very relaxed and a little out of it after, but we were starving and decided to grab lunch at this place called Tootsie's near Stanford.  The food was amazing and the owner was this adorable guy from Italy that hooked us up with a bottle of wine and some macaroons in honor of Heather.  From there we went to the Westin were Bob had sent up champagne and cheese.  We hung out in the room until it was time to eat again and hit downtown Palo Alto for some drinks.  It was such a fun weekend and I am so lucky I got to cash in on Heather's awesome husband :)
Yummy wine!
and yummy food!
Hooray Champagne! 
 Cheers to the fabulous Heather!
 Ready to hit the town
 Kendall loves Uncle Anthony's goose jerky!
 I took this picture for "cousin" Bret.  In honor of him Kendall had some "trees" for dinner, aka broccoli.  I think she did more tearing up of her trees than eating though.
 Take your toy Hanna!
 Fun with chopsticks
 Daddy kisses
 I happen to catch this picture right as a burst of fire went off at another table.  So great!
 More Swim lessons with Whitney!
 I think I'll just curl up right here and take a nap....
 Pearl!  I mean, Kendall (google funny or die - The Landlord, now!)
 The Macway's got Kendall her princess dress.  So cute!
 She took everything off her shelves and put it all in her crib lol
 Now what!?
 Baby with her baby
 Night night baby!
 Whitney dropped off some goggles for K to get use to and she decided she wanted to wear them 24 hours a day for a few days straight.
 Goggles at dinner?  Why not?
 Bad picture but Kendall had a little shiner that I thought was adorable on her haha!
 Grey little Hanna Bear
 Ok, WHAT happened to my baby!?  These are taken just over a year apart.  WOW.
 Big girl pony!
 Last night she spent in her old room :(
 Giants home opener day!  Even though K was going to daycare and not the game, she needed to represent.
 It's always fun trying to get her to stand still for a picture.  This time she kept saying "Go Giants!" with a fist pump :)
  My boss gave us the day off so we could go to the game :)  so after dropping off K, Victoria and I headed to the train station to meet up with the train party crew.
Vik, me and Lyll
 We took up the entire bike car, which I'm sure thrilled the commuters that had to deal with us.  We did have a pretty great system for letting them on and off though!
 After some early afternoon drinks we headed into the park for opening ceremonies.
 And after a few innings we decided to take a walk and ran into some friends :)  Ryan!
 and Karen!
and Dan! (my self portrait taking just kept getting worse)
 After the game we decided to have some catch up time with Mr. Ryan at the High Dive
 And we drug Dan along with us
 Finally got to see the new bridge lights in person!  So beautiful!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Looks like a fun month! Cant wait to see the new place!

Unknown said...

So happy for you guys and your new place! Kendall is such a doll- I love the big girl pony, too cute!