Saturday we had a full day with Lemos Farms in the morning then the San Carlos Art and Wine after. Kendall was in heaven :) Jen and Joe actually invited us to tag along to Hailey's first pumpkin patch trip and we jumped at the chance when they said they were going first thing in the morning. Lemos Farms gets CRAZY during Halloween time but if you get there right when they open, it's not so bad. Kendall had her first pony ride and was all smiles, she did great at feeding the goats and of course was ecstatic about going on the train ride. Baby Hailey had a great time too I think :) Such a fun morning and hopefully I remember to take Kendall back there during the off season next year!
Happy Girl!
And sleepy adorable pumpkin head :)
Kendall's first pony ride!
Check out that smile!
I'm shocked she actually fed the goat!
Almost 38 inches tall! What a big girl!
Hailey wasn't too exited about being measured :)
Mom the suns in my eyes!
I just want to eat this kid!!
Waiting for the train ride
Hailey's first choo choo
One train wasn't enough!
No comments:
Post a Comment