The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Sunday Funday! Napa/Sonoma Trip

Yesterday we did a quick day trip up to Napa and Sonoma to pick up some wine shipments with the Van Zant's.  We only hit up two places but the trip was more about letting the kids play and relaxing than hitting up 20 places to taste.  The kids were a blast to watch play together (couldn't they pass for twins!?) and the scenery was beyond stunning.  I love fall!  I didn't take a single picture but Bob brought his camera up and got some amazing shots.  It was the perfect Sunday Funday and I'm sure we'll do it again soon!

 The kids holding hands on the drive up :)  *melt*
 Letting the kids run wild all over Napa Cellars
 Handsome Mr. Nicolas!
The kids loved playing with the ladder ball set!

No comments: