The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

25 Weeks

Size of Baby:  A head of Cauliflower or large Zucchini - Weighs about 1.5-2 pounds and measures about 13.6-14.8 Inches head to heel.

Stretch Marks?  No

Sleep?  Been sleeping pretty soundly lately.  Thank you sleep Gods!

Best Moment this week:  Going to Disneyland!  I’ll relate that to being pregnant though.  Since I’m pregnant I wasn't able to go on the big rides which meant we had even more reason to make this trip all about Kendall.  It’s also fitting that this baby got a trip in to Disneyland while in utero since Kendall did as well :)

Miss Anything?  I did miss going on a few of my favorite rides but I wouldn't change a thing about our trip.

Movement:  Baby is saying hello to you right now!  I’m really going to miss this feeling so I’m trying to enjoy every punch, kick and spin.

Symptoms:  Sitting for long periods of time sucks.  Standing for long periods of time sucks.  Good thing my light keeps going off on me at work because it keeps me in and out of my chair every 20 minutes or so.

Food Cravings:  Indecision has quickly snuck back up on me.  Food sounds good but what I do not know.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not really anymore!  Woot!

Gender Prediction:  Nope.

Labor Signs:  Nada

Belly Button in or out?  In

Wedding rings on or off?  On although I did have my engagement ring sized down a ton after I had Kendall and I noticed it getting tight when I got swollen this weekend.  Good thing I left my band alone so if I do end up having to take off my engagement ring I’ll still be able to wear that!

Nursery:  Sewing projects are set to begin this weekend.  I got another idea for something while in Disneyland.  I just have to decide if I will do it now or wait until we know the sex so I can go more color specific….

Looking forward to:  Hearing the baby’s heart beat again.  I just never get sick of it!  My mom went with me to my last check up so my doctor left the doppler on for extra long and since the baby is bigger now she didn't have to chase it around my belly.  I was a little worried since I did my glucose test at the same time and baby was having a dance party from all the sugar.

New baby Item:  We did not come home with a thing for the new baby, other than a new sewing project idea.  I’m shocked because I was all set to buy some new art or at least a fun onesie.  I guess the frugal side of me is finally kicking in!


Week 25 - Almost done to double digits!

No comments: