I will either have mass quantities of posts for you before Baby #2 comes or very very few. I was going over the calendar with Mike the other night and realized that I/we do not have more than 1 entire free weekend until the baby comes. Ready to feel completely exhausted for me? Starting with this weekend:
3rd birthday parties on Saturday and Sunday in San Jose
Friday - birthday party/concert, Saturday - Wedding Shower, Sunday - Eagle Scout Ceremony
Saturday - Baby shower in Santa Rosa, Sunday - Birthday brunch
All weekend - Mike in Tahoe & K and I in Fair Oaks
Saturday - FREE! (for now), Sunday Baby shower and maternity pictures
All weekend - Tahoe
All weekend - bachlorette party
Saturday - FREE! (for now), Sunday - Giants game
Saturday - FREE! (for now), Sunday - Easter Stuff
All weekend - Vicky and Matt's wedding!
Saturday - My "sprinkle", Sunday - possible birthday party
Saturday - 1st birthday party in Shingle Springs, Sunday - Mothers Day
Saturday - Baby celebration (not shower!), Sunday - FREE (for now)
And then we are at my due date, but realistically I guess I could have one more free weekend before :)
Good thing I'm a crazy person and took care of most of the house/baby stuff already! See you soon... or in a few months :)
No comments:
Post a Comment