The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Week 33

Size of Baby:  The size of a pineapple  - Weighs about 4 pounds and measures about 17 Inches head to heel.

Stretch Marks?  No

Sleep?  Somedays I sleep like I rock and others I'm wide awake for an hour plus a few times a night.

Best Moment this week:  My usual after a doctors appointment - getting to hear the heartbeat.  This time my doctor must have been right over it's heart because it was super strong and clear and totally different sounding that usual.

Miss Anything?  Putting on shoes that need to be tied or buckled without almost passing out.

Movement:  Watch my belly for even a few minutes and you'll see!

Symptoms:  Heartburn and tailbone pain.  Luckily the tailbone thing isn't every day... yet.

Food Cravings:  Not really actually.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Just the motion sickness while in the car still.

Gender Prediction:  Still none

Labor Signs:  No but I feel like my belly dropped a bit this week.

Belly Button in or out?  barely hanging in as an innie

Wedding rings on or off?  Hooray!  Still on and not cutting off circulation!

Nursery:  Oh yea, I need to post my nursery pictures!

Looking forward to:  Some more outside activities.  I feel SO great after the past 2 weekends and getting outside way more.  And Vicky & Matt's wedding :D  Only 3 weeks to go!

New baby Item:  hmmm... don't think there has been anything new since last time.  We are planning on going out this weekend to let Kendall pick out coming home outfits.  We still have our boy one from last time but it's only fair to let her pick both.

32 Weeks
33 weeks

No comments: