The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Week 36- less than a month to go!

Size of Baby:  The size of a head of romaine lettuce or a honeydew  - Weighs about 4.5-5.5 pounds and measures about 18 Inches head to heel.

Stretch Marks?  Nope, thankfully!

Sleep?  Other than my 1200 bathroom trips throughout the night, still sleeping pretty well.

Best Moment this week:  Vicky and Matt's wedding!  Totally not baby related I know, but it was one of the most fun weekends ever :)  Plus I got to freak out a lot of people with my dancing and jumping around on the dance floor.

Miss Anything?  Sitting for an extended amount of time without my tailbone killing me (upon standing up).  Also, holding/cuddling with Kendall is getting to be much tougher.

Movement:  Baby must be REALLY cramped in there because it can't seem to get comfortable.  In other words, it's moving ALL the time still.

Symptoms:  Heartburn and tailbone pain.  Those haven't changed other than getting worse.  My braxton hicks contractions are back after going away briefly.

Food Cravings:  Not really actually.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Not that I can think of

Gender Prediction:  Still pretty sure it's one or the other

Labor Signs:  Just the Braxton hicks contractions.  Luckily they aren't really painful.  Just uncomfortable and take my breath away for a minute.

Belly Button in or out?  Still kinda in.  I told you, I have a very deep belly button!  It's a little shocking because I feel like I've grown A LOT the past few weeks too!

Wedding rings on or off?  On and I'm hopefully they will officially be staying that way :)

Nursery:  Just waiting for a baby to put into it.  I may start on the bunting I'm going to make if I find the fabric on sale.  I'll just have to have both color schemes made and ready to go.

Looking forward to:  My mom is hosting a little "Sprinkle" for me this weekend and I'm excited for more family time.  I'm also happy to say that the next few weekends until baby is born are way less busy for us.  So I may actually get to spend some quality time with Kendall before her sibling arrives :)


New baby Item:  Right after my last post, we took Kendall to pick out the baby's coming home outfit - one boy and one girl.  We made the mistake of taking her to Carters next to a Chuck E Cheese though so it was very hard to keep her focused.  She did pick up like 10 girl outfits before completely shutting down and working on her negotiating skills to try and get us to take her next door.  Also, Karen and I got spoiled by our girlfriends (post to come soon) and they made us a ton of handmade, adorable onesies!  I can't wait to post those pictures because I think they are cuter than any you can buy in a store :)

Baby girl and Baby boy coming home outfits!
Week 34
Week 34 with Miss Kendall
Week 36 - getting so close!

No comments: