The Rohrbach's
We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!
Friday, June 6, 2014
Discovery museum
In typical Rohrbach form, our family of four had enough of being "stuck" in the house and decided we needed a outing bigger than the store or doctor. So on Wednesday we headed to the San Jose children's discovery museum for a day of fun. Mike and Kendall did a ton of running around while Charlie and I observed close by. I was happy to see another very newborn baby when I popped into the mothers room - that one 11 days old and Charlie only 4. Kendall had so much fun that we had to drag her out of there after hours of play. If we were able to go on week days more often we would probably have to get a membership there! So much fun and I love that it's always changing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment