Yesterday was $2 admission day at the San Mateo County Fair, which sounded like a much better deal than the normal $10 a ticket. I'm not sure if we'll ever go back to the fair (with kids anyways) any other time than mid-week, mid-day! There was hardly anyone there, the weather was perfect and it was just all around more enjoyable.
Today we went to some incredible aquarium/fish store in San Francisco (Mike is re doing our tank) then headed to Napa for some much missed wine & champagne tasting. I love the wineries we belong to because they are so family friendly. Kendall got to do lots of running around while Mike, Charlie and I relaxed. And again, going mid-week is pretty much awesome.












1 comment:
Kendall looked so happy at the Fair and also the winery. You can tell she loves going out with mommy and daddy and hopefully little brother too.
Post a Comment