The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, July 17, 2014

New Camera

We finally broke down and bought a real camera after years of putting it off (thank you Cary for pointing out the killer deal to us!).  We have been having so much fun playing with it that I've fallen behind on actually posting the pictures!  Here are some just from our time hanging out at home the past few weeks.

 I see me!!  Could be the wild and crazy hair, but I really think K looks like me here :)
Our little old lady Hanna will be 11 in a few days!  Wahhhh!!
Heather and Bob's new house!
 Big boy already sitting up in his bumbo
 Better get use to those kisses kid!
 Mike loves this picture.  Charlies little face kills me though!  Kendall just splashed him and he wasn't a fan.

No comments: