Crazy pants! Our little dude is already one month old! I feel like he has already doubled in size, which of course makes me teary. My vow over the next few weeks is to spend more time at home doing "nothing" so I can just stare at his perfection before I go back to work.
Charlie is an amazingly baby, just like his sister was. He eats like a champ, is happy almost all of the time and best of all - he loves his sleep! He nurses a little randomly throughout the day, but on average every three to four hours, and has been giving us a five to six hour chunk at night followed by another three to five! Is he my kid or what!? I actually looked up Kendall's sleeping/eating log at this age and they are almost identical. Fingers crossed that sticks! I don't have unofficial stats for him (we don't own a scale) but my guess is he's over nine pounds at this point and grown at least an inch :) He is extremely alert and curious when he's awake and I got my first real smiles yesterday. Best one month birth gift ever!! I can't wait to see what the next month brings!






No comments:
Post a Comment