The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, August 15, 2014

Mandy came to town

I'm very behind on posts again. Miss Mandy came home to visit a few weeks ago and we could not have been more excited!! Charlie was very upset he hadn't met her yet after Kendall non stop talked about how awesome she is :) To make life a little easier for Mandy, I hosted a girls day at my house so she could see most of us at the same time. Charlie celebrated meeting his Auntie Mandy by having a massive blowout all over her, which luckily she found hilarious after we cleaned her up. I'll spare everyone and not post the pictures :) The day flew by and Mandy and I shared some tears before she left. So sad to see her go but hopefully our next visit will be here before we know it!


No comments: