The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, April 13, 2015

Kendall's First Dentist Appointment

I wish we could all keep a kids mentality about going to the dentist. I think every kid I know loves it!  After taking Kendall to her first appointment last week, I don't blame her!  We got a referral from one of my bosses and this place was AWESOME! Kid heaven and clean teeth. Win, win!  She did great and asked if we could "come back tomorrow".

Modeling her Easter dress that she didn't get to wear on Easter.  Poor little girl was hit with the crazy high fever bug that has been going around :( 
 Yup, kid heaven.
 Going down...
 I'd be more happy if I got to watch a movie during teeth cleanings too!
She was giggling the entire cleaning :) 

No comments: