I'm always trying to catch up on blogs since Mike has taken over the job as photographer in our house and I'm constantly bugging him to export the pictures to jpg for me. I warned him my nagging is going to go full speed soon because we have a ton of events on the calendar already for the summer and I'm sure more will be added as the weeks go on. Maybe he'll break down and stop shooting in raw :) So with out further delay, here is the basic run down of the events to come for us starting this weekend.... and off topic adorable pictures of each kid :)
Trying on her dress for GramaShell's wedding (hopefully it still fits in September because it's too cute!)
I'm so happy this finally fits Charlie! Onesie courtesy of (Great) Uncle Ray :)
Katie & Evan’s Engagement Party
Van Zant’s are hosting a “We feel poor because we just paid
the government all our money” Party
Belated mass birthday celebration wine tasting celebration
5 year Anniversary getaway
LOTS of 1st Birthday parties
LOTS of older kids Birthday parties too!
LOTS of older kids Birthday parties too!
Our little man turns 1! (I guess that ties in with the
former)
Victoria’s big 3 0 celebration
Vicky’s Baby Shower
Katie’s Bridal events (showers and Bachelorette party)
Our little girl turns 4!
Weekend family getaways (yes, plural)
Family picnic
Vicky and Matt have a baby!!!
Michelle & Terry’s wedding
Katie & Evan’s wedding
Kendall starts school (wah!)
Nap time anyone?


No comments:
Post a Comment