Delayed much? Over 4th of July weekend some of the gang headed down to south for a relaxing weekend in an incredibly awesome rental house. We attempted to leave once to go to Fire Stone Brewery but it didn't happen and none of us complained to much about it. My cousin Heather joined us for an entire day/night, which was an added bonus to the trip. The kids had a great time playing in the super warm pool all weekend (as did the adults) and it was great to have playmates 24/7. I never wanted to leave the back yard between the pool, basketball court and hammocks. This may need to be on a list of reoccurring vacation spots!
The pool, where I lived pretty much all weekend
Not a bad view at all!
Game time
Man I love these PeaPods!
Heaven!
Somebody loves Uncle Jameson!
Gotta love baby sized rocking chairs
Arts and craft time. Heather, Jen and I joked we would make great sister wife's. Heather was cooking, Jen was cleaning and I was tending to the children ;p
Sun-screening up in the outdoor bedroom
These boys melt me!
Such amazing grounds
Nap time by the pool
Silliness setting up for our group shot
Loves these people!!
Twins
ha!
Lots of babies in a bath!
Kendall is for hire for babysitting!



































No comments:
Post a Comment