This year Marisa and Dan did a fantastic job organizing our yearly family picnic and hosted in Walnut Creek. The location was awesome even though it really doesn't matter to me where it is because I just love seeing everyone! Most of the Oregon family came down and even though we were missing some people, we still had a wonderful time catching up with family. I especially love seeing the newest generation interacting :) I'm always sad we only see each other this one time a year, but it makes us look forward to it that much more!
Lexi giving Liliana a huge hello hug
Come on Joseph! Chase us!
New cousins :)
Julio and Dad - always grilling
Wouldn't be a picnic without the egg toss!
Kendall was glued to Sofia! I wish she lived closer because she was the best babysitter EVER
Familia!!
Impossible to get a picture of all these kids with their Great Grandparents
Flying through the air won't stop me from drinking my water



























No comments:
Post a Comment