The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Sunday, October 18, 2015

Our Happiest Place on Earth - Cell Phone Addition

I'll do more of a written blog post on this with the "real" pictures soon.  But I think I caught some good ones on my phone (even though I tried to keep my phone put away as much as possible!).  The best is Kendall's video when we told her we were going to Disneyland.  I tried to edit it down enough to fit on the blog but I just can't get it small enough, so please check it out on the youtube link :) It's worth the two minutes!


Inside CA Adventure waiting for the full park to open
First big girl ride!  Cars!!
Ferris-Wheel
I still can't believe she went on Tower of Terror with us!  What a brave girl!
Oh this?  Just my season pass to Disneyland!
Charlie was excited about it as well
Silly boy waiting for World of Color
This is what Kendall's heaven looks like
Keeping occupied in line
Matterhorn! She was not a fan of the new, very scary, yeti 
Adult time while the kids went back to the hotel with Nonnie and Nonno
Trader Sams deliciousness 
400th time on Little Mermaid 
My stud
Hooray for Splash Mountain in the 105 degree heat!
I love baby swap!
On my favorite kiddy ride - Alice in Wonderland
2 seconds of play in Toon Town. It was WAY too hot.
Sibling love
Best part of our trip - a Visit from Mandy and John!
This kid slept through every parade
But not this one!
Sunday the park didn't open until 10am.  LINES for days to get in!
We dumped water on this poor kid at least once an hour to keep him cool
Play time in the car ride home

No comments: