The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

2015 8th Annual Salsafest

To end our back to back to back to back weekends of crazy events...Salsafest!  And this year we were the most prepared yet!  We stepped up our game and changed up our decorations some, Sarah and I had a personal sweat-shop and sewed 10 sailor aprons of the girls to wear and we had all of the salsa for the day (10+ gallons) ready by the time the tasting even started.  I usually chain myself to the booth, along with a few others, but we vowed to release some control to our other amazing cap'n Mike's crew and actually walked around the event and enjoy all the awesomeness.  Best of all, we won Best Decorated Booth for the 4th year and we took 2nd place in people's choice for our salsa!  FINALLY!!  Best salsafest yet!!
Morning naps just so she could get out of helping.  I'm onto you Hailey!
I think I could look at this picture all day and never stop laughing
Starting shift of awesome crew mates
Charlie loves salsafest!
Love them!!
Mike grilling us some food
All the competition 
mmmm salsa
Tequila tasting!! And milk for the prego
Out for the count
That's a lot of tasting tickets!
Most of the Cap'n Mike's Crew
Ran into some friends before we headed to the main stage to hear the results
Winners!!!
Just a few people...
Charlie was helping Daddy clean up the next day

No comments: