The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, January 1, 2016

Christmas Take 2

Christmas Eve at my parents house was round 2.  Sadly Steven had to work and Paul was back at the hotel super sick, so it was a little smaller than normal.  I made sure to eat and drink enough for the missing people though :)  At some point I need to go back and post pictures of the kids over the past 7 years because they are growing up way too quickly and I need to see those sweet little baby faces again!  They do make everything more and more fun each year though.
 Benefit of taking pictures as soon as we all arrive - clean clothes and a slightly calmer photo session.
 Negative of taking pictures as soon as we all arrive - Freshly woken from a nap Charlie who has group anxiety and takes a while to warm up...  At least there was a few decent ones taken.  I know Brandi got the best one on her camera.
 Santa didn't have time to come in to visit the kids this year, but he left a sack full of goodies and a note for the kids on the porch.
I love that his collar is covered is spaghetti sauce
 Twins!!
 Christmas Pj's
 These pants were huge on Charlie.  Mike asked him to pull them up so he reach down and pulled them up from his ankles :)
 These make my heart explode.  Schar is Charlie's favorite of all the doggies in the world

No comments: