The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Santa's visit to School

Ok, last Christmas post I promise!  On the last day before winter break, Kendall's school had a little Holiday party where parents and siblings were invited.  Santa came to visit and after the kids sang us a few songs he handed out gifts to each kid by name.  The ONLY thing Kendall had asked for from Santa was a daisy watch and guess what she got??  How he knew, I have no idea.  Grammy joined me and Kendall had a blast dragging her around her classroom showing her around.  I love getting to see these amazing kids grow and learn throughout the year.  And I REALLY love her school!

 Waiting patiently to get their turn with Santa
But first, some songs!


 Daisy Watch!

No comments: