Since I have been completely neglectful of this blog all month long, I'll break Disney up in a few posts. We hijacked Brandi and Anthony's Southern California Trip and my parents jumped on board too :) We left them alone for Legoland though. You all know we are Disney fanatics so it's fun when we get to drag other people around the park with us. I think the kids all did amazing, despite Lexi coming down with an ear infection the day before they left for LA and Gavin getting over being sick.
Day 1 - CA Adventure then Disneyland!
Where are you taking me!?
Excited girl!
Before Mickey Mouse came Oswald!
Gotta love the park at opening
Waiting for our traditional first ride of Disney - CARS
We got to race the Sigona's car! They beat us by a hair
Charlie was sad he couldn't go on the next ride
Couldn't have timed this any better if we tried!
Charlie couldn't wait to meet Pooh, Tigger and Eeyore
High Fives!
Blowing kisses
More kisses for Pooh
And Nonnie snuggles after
Like Father...
like son!
She still loves this ride, I promise
We got stuck in Fantasyland due to the parade but it was empty once it was over. They close a bunch of the rides to set off fireworks but we were able to walk on a few then got to wait in the shortest line I've ever seen for Peter Pan while sitting down and getting an amazing view for the fireworks! Talk about being in the right place at the right time.
Sleepy boy



































No comments:
Post a Comment