It's been two months since I've posted the "in-between" moments so time to do some catch up!
Charlies hair is getting long again and the curls came back! WHEW!
The kids and I got to visit my friend Jr. at work and get a tour and some play time at the fire station
Always sucking on that bottom lip
Girl already loves herself a fireman!
I think we spent more time in the station gym than anywhere else!
How I find Charlie in the morning more often than not these days
Kendall testing out the electronic drum kit
Rainy day back yard fun
So cool even while sleeping
Playing hair salon with Auntie Heather
And Auntie Mandy!
Delayed Christmas Exchange with the Jones'. EmJ loved her Minnie apron!
I want this dino... for Charlie of course
Cousin kisses
7 kids turned into zombies after a long day of play and a Disney Movie!
New outfit from The Jones'
My big girls first school pictures - Adorable!
Book worm
Look! Adults! Vik at I at Chris Hardwick's comedy taping. Look for us on Comedy Central on April 30th. We were 3rd row, center for the taping!
Thank you Sarah for getting the tickets and organizing a crazy fun night!
Pre-movie pretend video game playing
Dinner and catch up time at Katie and Paul's
Craft time!
And make your own pizzas
Kid heaven
My newest cousin is here! Giuliano Massoni! What a teeny bundle of adorableness!
First official head bashing. And surprisingly no mark the next morning!
Girls night out!
Our girls, Carlos and Doc, getting some sunshine and snuggles
Super bowl Sunday sporting cousin Steven's 1980's 49er jumper
Valentines Day School Party Day!!
Some phone Disneyland Pictures. I'm pretty proud of myself because I made sure to not touch my phone almost the entire trip! I had to sneak some pictures in though.
Pretzel Kendall
No comments:
Post a Comment