The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Emily's 5th Birthday

After bowling we were off to gymnastics!  Em and her friends bounced, tumbled and flew their way around the gym before pizza and cake.  Charlie even got a little mat time while the big kids followed the instructor around.  It's never enough time with our nieces (and their parents) but we stayed until the very last minute before heading back home.  You bet both the kids were passed out for hours after this day (weekend really)!  I think I need a nap even after doing these posts...

By the way, after each birthday party Kendall decided that is what she wanted to do for her birthday.  Should be interesting to see what she picks when it gets closer!

 Great form Em!
 I think she's ready for the flying trapeze :)
We still have one of those balloons floating around out house!

No comments: