This little girl is 100% ready for Kindergarten! She's passed all of her pre-school evaluations with flying colors and now has a clean bill of health, along with her vaccine boosters and TB test clearance. She loved doing the hearing and vision tests and was a pro thanks to a practice run to help Aunt Sarah with her school :) I'm sure the next few months will fly by, which I'm not happy about, but I am happy to say we are all very excited about Kinder at Roosevelt. We'll see if I still feel that way come August ;p
Kendall is growing like a weed and is climbing the percentiles every day:
Height - 3 feet 9 inches - 96%
Weight - 44 pounds 14oz - 85.25%
(where she is hiding that I don't know because I worry that we can see her ribs!)
That giant gown is ridiculous, but oh so cute
Charlie made sure I took his picture too. He was a good helper holding Kendall's owl while she got her exam.
And speaking of school - the kids are at the tail end of their alphabet weeks and have been having some fun theme days. It makes dragging my teenager...I mean pre-schooler out of bed a little easier on both of us!
Sleep over/Slumber Party Day for "S" Week
And Teddy-bear Tea Party Day for "T" Week
No comments:
Post a Comment