TWO!? WAhhhhhhhh!!! Can't he stay a baby for a little while longer? Ugh, Charlie is officially two years old and yes, it breaks my heart a bit. Watching him grow and learn and find his own silly little personality gets me through though. He, just in the past few weeks, has really started to talk more. He still does his little grunts for certain words, but loves repeating things back to you and has the hang of words like ball, belly button, dog, car, truck, butt, hat, outside (his favorite word I think), all done, animal, frog, baseball, football, basketball, Shell (Michele), RA (Sarah), Uncle, Nonno, Nonnie (he says Nonna for now), Goompa (sounds like Papa), Grammy.... and a ton more I am not mentioning. He finally cut a 4th top tooth, a 3rd bottom tooth and I feel like I can see his canines coming as well. He gives the worlds BEST hugs and still loves to snuggle even though he is very much on the go these days. He's already pushing his independence and I can see that we will experience some "terrible twos" in our near future. He is one strong willed little guy! We couldn't get that lucky with two kids that skipped that phase I guess. He's gotten the hang of blowing his nose, which is very helpful with the crazy allergies this year. There is so much more I am forgetting but long story short, this is kid amazes us every day and makes everyone around him smile. Even though I want to keep my baby a baby forever, I can not wait to see what the future holds for him!
Last day as a 1 year old and too cool to acknowledge how happy he is to have his seat turned around for the first time
Two year picture with Steamboat Willy
Throw back to 1 month...
6 months...
12 months...
and 18 months!
By the way - how adorable his is outfit from Aunt Katie & Uncle Evan!? They brought it back from Hawaii for him :)
Hugs!!
1 comment:
I made the list of words!! Happy Birthdat CK!
Post a Comment