The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, June 20, 2016

Kendall's Petting Zoo Birthday Party!

Thanks to Stacy's good eye we were able to book a mobile petting zoo and pony ride for Kendall's 5th birthday bash!  Technically it was Charlie's party too, but with all of the cousins and the laundry list of friends Kendall wanted to invite to the party we decided to make it about her and stick to kids her age (and siblings).  Hailey was our special exception because her and Kendall and joined at the hip :)  The kids were SO excited about the animals and a few of them, Charlie included, rode the pony over and over and over again.  I loved watching all the little ones play together and get a glimpse into their friendships that have developed during school.  What a fun day that continued after with a joint family party...

We don't do anything small apparently.
Happy Birthday girl!
The pig was my favorite! 
"Auntie Nette, I don't want to ride the pony, but I'll do it for YOU" hehe
New love!
Dare Devil!
Some kind of magic.  I handed them all Popsicles, had them gather on the lawn and yelled - 1, 2, 3 - SIT!  And they pretty much all did!

No comments: