We've been a little over the top busy this year (yes, we are always busy but not THIS busy) so we had to skip our usual real pumpkin patch outing. We didn't want the kids to totally miss out so one morning we took them to bounce house heaven - aka a road side pumpkin "patch". They didn't even notice they missed out on Lemos Farms! Then, the Friday before Halloween I took the kids to the Annual San Carlos Goblin walk. Every year I'm excited for it and every year I get there and go, what was I thinking!? SUCH craziness! But the kids had fun and I got to see them in their adorable costumes more than once. Especially Charlie's since it took me what feels like years to pin-stripe it. Then on actual Halloween we got to see Kendall walk in her school parade and spend some time with her at the Fall Festival. That night we headed up the block to trick-or-treat with our neighbor and Kendall's school BFF's, Mitchell and Declan. The kids had a blast and Charlie was all about it this year! They scored so much candy that he could barely carry his bucket at the end of the night. Thankfully school had a donate your candy to the troops care package to send out so it was easy to convince them to give most of it up. All in all, a very successful Halloween for 2016!
Weeeeeeeeeee
I'll catch you Charlie!
Our little Sally (costume made by Stacy for Olivia a few years ago. Perfect!)
And our little Jack!
Goblin Walk
We found little red riding Hailey
Pumpkin carving fun
Excited to watch Kendall's parade
K's kinder class
Silly girl Halloween Night
Sadly our little Jack lost his Santa Hat at the Goblin Walk
Still perfect!
Trick-or-Treating crew
CANDY!




















No comments:
Post a Comment