This years Mother's Day was beyond perfect (although it pretty much always has been). Our really good family friend, Jan, hosted another amazing brunch for the ladies. She is an incredible cook and even better hostess. I love these women so much and we are so lucky to have them in our lives, even when we only see them a few times a year.
I hung out so long that Charlie was already down for a nap when I got home. I decided to pop the Giants came on the radio, throw on a swim suite and lay out in the backyard. I may or may not have snoozed for a bit :) Kendall came out and joined me at some point but was very respectful of my quiet. We ended up hanging in the yard the rest of the night, including dinner outside. It was peaceful and perfect and I loved every minute!
I love my "family"
Jan gave her daughter-in-laws a ancestry kit and made them do it right then and there. We laughed non-stop for about 20 minutes watching them trying to fill the tube with spit.
Sisters! (and also Carlmont alumni!)
My Aunt, Mom and Grandma :)
I was there too!
Hanging in the sun
Rocky joined in the sun bathing
Man I love these goofballs!










No comments:
Post a Comment