The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Saturday, May 6, 2017

Time for a photo catch up

You guessed it. Pictures!!

 Math homework dog pile 
 Legs
 Our positions most nights these days
 Very excited about her Easter dress
 Date night in, followed by tons of chocolate that I was too busy eating to take a picture of
 Peep-cicles! 
 Play time on mommy....

 ...Literally 
 Mystery rash that was luckily it was gone the next day.
 Stella's birthday party - Andy and Jack having a blast
 Kendall and Charlie too!
Blue frosting makes for blue faces!
 Birthday girl love!
 Van Zant's yearly tax party - and look! A photo with adults in it!
I FINALLY got to meet cutie Wyatt! What a flirt he was :)
 Trinette heaven - snuggling the newest little love, Sierra
 I found them like this :)
 Thank you for the thank you pedi's Vik!!!
Cool kid
 School friend hang out
Oy. Trouble ahead. 

No comments: