The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Quick trip to Rocklin

What now feels like forever ago, Victoria, Joss and I headed up to Rocklin to get some Vicky time in.  It worked out great because Brandi requested a Kendall sleep over so we dropped her off on our way :)  Despite some horrific traffic (5 HOURS to get there!) Joss was a perfect angel in the car, barely making a single peep the whole time.  Kendall was beyond excited to get time with her cousins and we had a fantastic visit with Vicky (and Alyssa and Matt of course!). Time is going by quicker every year and we really need to make a point to do more visits up there - especially because Vicky is a rockstar and comes back to the Bay 300 days a year for events!

5 hours of sleep in the car wasn't enough!
Sweet baby girl Alyssa!!  I can't wait to see her in action as a big sis!
Tia snuggles 
Yup, I'm obsessed 
Needless to say, I got my baby fix!
Girls shopping trip
Look! Adults!

No comments: