The Rohrbach's
We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!
Thursday, August 24, 2017
San Mateo County Fair Photo Shoot with Sweet Poppy Studios
Back in June we had been at the fair quite a bit for 4H stuff but had decided we needed to go back and just have some fun. A few days before I saw that Carleigh, our beloved photographer, was looking to do some life style photos at the fair for her website. Most of us tend to pick meadows or fields for our photo shoots so she was looking for something different to showcase. I jumped at the opportunity to volunteer our family and since we were going to be there already it worked out perfectly! I love these all SO much that I've been wanting to order a new canvas print for our house but I keep bouncing between which shot I love the most. Thank you Carleigh for these amazing shots of our silly little family. We had such a great time and the kids were talking about you for days :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

































No comments:
Post a Comment