The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, October 9, 2017

Belly Buddy, Week 16

How Many Weeks? 16 weeks - Hello 2nd Trimester!

Size of Baby?  Baby is about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces and entering a growth spurt where it will double it's weight

Showing? Getting there. I have a feeling between 16-18 I'll really pop

Symptoms?  Feeling pretty good over all but I still get worn out/tired fairly easily. That could be the whole, getting older thing tho...

Sleep?  Man I love sleep. If I didn't set an alarm during my weekend naps I would sleep for days.

Miss Anything?  I've been thinking about these teeny little ahi-tuna tostadas that Milagro's serves. mmmmm raw tuna.

Movement?  A few little knocks here and there at night when I plop down that could be movement.

Food Cravings? Other than those ahi tostadas I just mentioned, nothing specific. I'm still finding picking what to eat to be a challenge.  Oh and I wouldn't call these cravings, but I'm very much ready for fall so I've been on a soup kick at dinner time. Bring on the comfort food!  

Anything making you queasy or sick?  I appear to have the same problem I had with Charlie - instant motion/morning sickness when I'm a passenger in a car :( Boo.

Gender Prediction? Nope

Recent Doctors Appointment?  Nothing for a few more weeks.

Best IP moment? We haven't had much contact other than text messages and check-in's. I know they are gearing up to make some recordings I can play to my belly now that baby can hear though :) Baby should hear it's parents voices too!

Most asked question? How are you feeling? Not many surrogate related questions the past few weeks.

Nesting? Gearing up for many back logged sewing projects. Not really nesting but I'll take any extra motivation I can get!

 Belly Buddy at week 16
 Week 16 with Charlie
 15 weeks with Kendall

No comments: