Ohhhh right, it's October! I suppose I should finish up my summer blogs...
We ended summer with three awesome birthday parties for Kendall and Charlie's friends. Tyler had a reptile party, which was right up Kendall and Charlie's ally, Lyla had hers at pump it up (always a favorite) and we celebrated Kristopher at Edgewood Park with tons of super hero fun. These kids are party animals!!
Tyler's = Starting off with some pinata bashing
Then on to the creepy crawlies and reptiles
Tyler was the only one that got to handle the animals, but the handler walked around with each of them so the other kids could touch and see them better.
Rainbow Boa! That's the kids of snake Mike and I use to have (Princess) = just much smaller
90 pound Burmese python
Pump It Up for Lyla's 6th birthday
It was the end of a LONG day for these girls (camps, sports and a party) but I had to get at least picture of Kendall and Maddie before she moved away
And Kristopher's Park Party
No comments:
Post a Comment