For Mike's birthday this year, Whitney suggested going brewery hoping in Livermore. I thought it was a great idea since he had a built-in DD and the past few years we've gone wine tasting. Even though he doesn't mind wine tasting, beer is much more his thing :) It's amazing how many microbreweries have popped up in Livermore but thanks to Robin and Ryan, we were able to narrow our pickings down to three. I'm extra excited to go back to the last one we went to, Shadow Puppet, after the baby is born. There were so many delish sounded beers and I loved the atmosphere! Alicia and Ben were able to join us as well and as much as we wanted to send out an invite to the whole group, it was nice being able to have a smaller mellow day where we could talk to everyone. Can't wait until next years adventure... whatever that may be!
First stop = Altamont beer works
Beer tasters at Working Man
And we happened to stumble upon Shadow Puppet's 1st anniversary party! Live music and a packed house!
Yummy beer list!
No comments:
Post a Comment