The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, November 9, 2017

Zoo Field Trip & Zoppe Family Circus

Kendall had her first field trip of the year to the SF Zoo.  I, of course, didn't want to miss out so I got to chaperone a group of four kids.  The only negative of the day was we all wanted more time there but the kids were great, the weather was incredible and the kids had a complete blast.  I love these trips since I get to know more of the kids in her class and they are always so excited.

The kids got to see an anteater skull and I've never seen them so interested in anything before!!


After a visit to Nonnie and Nonno's AND a trip to the dentist we headed to the circus with Mike's parents, the full Wilder clan and Whitney.  We always look forward to the Zoppe circus and both kids were really into it this year even though Kendall was zombie level tired from her huge day. Nothing will stop that girl from laughing at Nino the clown though!

No comments: