To kick off our Christmas events of the year we started the best way possible...with Sigona Christmas! The only really major bummer was the Ridings kids were sick and we not able to join us :( . We did get a quick surprise visit from Stephanie and Isabelle, which lifted all our spirits. Since it fell on a Saturday this year we were able to start at noon and had a really nice relaxing day instead of staring at the clock and creeping way past normal bed times. Aunt Noreen and Uncle Dave cooked a delicious meal and hosted a wonderful day as usual. Needless to say, it was a great day!
Silly girl! She let me curl her hair since I had it on for my own :) I miss her ringlets!
Muti-tasking haha
This is Rocky's "don't leave me" face
Missing two of the cousins, but we'll take what we can get!
I made Isabelle open one of her gifts before she left - a giants doll I made her :)
Mouth approved!
These two were wrestling every chance they got
I love Gavin's face!
Back to wrestling
No comments:
Post a Comment