Mike's "baby" sister is having a baby! ahhhhhh!! We are so excited to be getting a nephew in January :) We need to even out the boys and girls on the Rohrbach side. Stacy, Cheri and I got to host a little shower for the mom-to-be the weekend before Thanksgiving. It was great to see family and family friends we don't get to see very often and Katie was beaming the entire day. She's an adorably perfect little pregnant lady (I still want to write girl!) and her and Evan are going to be the most incredible parents. I'm so happy we got to spoil her even a little bit.
So many teeny cute baby things!!
I LOVE these bow tie napkins!
Adorable cookies Cheri made and Stacy frosted
Dirty diaper game
I'm sure the only time she'll be smiling doing that!
Tie breaker - Guessing Mom-to-be's belly size
Then we needed a tie breaker for the tie breaker! These women are too good at baby games!
Moulding babies out of gum
Cheri's was my favorite :)
Lucky baby
One of my latest sewing projects :) I hope baby B likes it!!
No comments:
Post a Comment