The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, April 22, 2019

More School Fun


Sports Day! It's scary that Kendall is wearing both my shirt and jacket, and they really aren't all that big on her
Giant's crew!
Sadly I didn't get the best pictures, but crazy hair day and Kendall really wanted dinosaurs in her hair for some reason. So, I had her a volcano... 
Kendall was awarded a caring award at school :)
It was also, dress like your favorite movie character day (or something?)
PJ Day!
And Charlie got to get in o the fun with his school too
Another crazy hair day. Actually, it was crazy hat day. I did learn that the facebook admin posted crazy hair and later changed it to hat so I didn't feel too terrible when we got to school and Kendall was the only one with crazy hair!

No comments: