Looking way too grown up!
Kendall's happy place - Kelsie actually went along with the "playing baby" thing
Seriously! She's too cute!
Great Grandma treated us to Disney on Ice
Dress up fun
St. Patrick's Day at the SSFPD Corn Beef dinner
I adore her!!
Kendall got to help pull the raffle winners
"I look like baby daddy!"
Helping Dad clean up
He insisted on a photo with this guy
Our gym had a bingo month - take a photo with your favorite coach!
Overdue pedi's for us both
Nellie Snuggles!
I can't get enough of those freckles
And you can barely see them here, but Charlie's starting to et some of his own!
Celebrating Jen's Birthday
Thanks for the glasses Whit!
Swings are hazardous...
Slowly working on losing those baby teeth
Strep! BOO
Hanging with some of our favorites
Mandy time!!!!
One of our many many many road trips....












































No comments:
Post a Comment