Kendall has been missing her best friend Lyla something fierce lately. Thankfully, her parents are super incredible and let me highjack her birthday and swoop her up for a few days so the girls could spend some goo quality time together. It worked pretty perfectly since I was driving to Healdsburg mid-week for our annual girls pool day, so Kendall got to spend the day with Lyla's family during the day then I picked up the girls up for the drive home. They got all day Thursday and half of a day Friday together at our house. I think they had a great time and saying goodbye is always tough. But, we will get together again soon! In the meantime, they are starting to become good pen-pals :)
Lyla posing with Carlos the bunny
Poolside watermelon break
Rolling down our front yard
The girls got all dressed up, makeup and all, for a night at John's Incredible Pizza. I thought I had a few more years before this? AT least they wore reasonable shoes haha!
Silly girls
They were very excited to go on the ride inside the building. I, however, was terrified of all the spinning!
After a quick chop of Kendall's hair!
No comments:
Post a Comment