Friendsgiving #16 made it's way up to Orangevale - Thank Goodness! I'm so thankful for all the people that made the trip to continue this unbeatable tradition. We had about a 10 guest drop off at the last second due to sicknesses, but there was still about 40 of us to celebrate the night together. The food was, as usual, incredible, company even more so and having the space to spread out and not be forced to eat outside if you didn't want to was amazing. Although the fire-pit and hot tub got some good use! It's been 4 days and I'm still on a Friendsgiving High. BEST Holiday EVER!!!!
Just a bit of the set up
We did "allow" kids this year, so we hired a sitter to keep the peace. It was mostly just the cousins, but it was so nice having Bailey there to keep them entertained and out of the parents hair for a few hours - and keep the adult night out tradition. I didn't get any pictures of the full play room of kids once they arrived.
YAY Friendsgiving!!
I'm only posting one, but I love that Mike continues to take pictures once the group shot is over. Everyone walking away always cracks me up.


I LOVE having a built-in serving bar!
One of about 1200 Joe selfies (thanks for taking pictures Joe!)
Carlmont Girls!
If you nap at Friendsgiving, you become a party game!
Dance Party!!
See... no napping allowed!






































No comments:
Post a Comment