The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

Sigona Christmas

Leading up to Christmas this year, things just felt off. We lost both my Grandma and my Gramps in 2019 and losing the last of that generation left a big hole in all of our lives. But nothing is better than time with family and even when times are sad we have each other to lean on. Plus they wouldn't have wanted anything less than us celebrating what we have together.

My parents hosted Sigona Christmas and it was a mad house as usual. 9 cousins rule the holidays and it was a blast watching them play together and continue family traditions. We had way to much (shocking) yummy food, gifts and many laughs. It always goes too quickly but I think that's how you know you had an amazing night.

My dad gets my mom a bear every year at Christmas time. He's getting inventive on displaying them.
Charlie adores his cousins!
Brandi and I cooling our hot-flashes - I love my wrapping bow! 

Danny was trying on Gramps hats. I think this is a good look for him :)

No comments: