The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Truckee

Also before shelter in place - like RIGHT before - Mandy flew up to Sacramento, I scooped her up and we headed up to Truckee for a much needed girls weekend of relaxation. IT WAS SO WONDERFUL. It feels extra wonderful since it was one of the last time I got to see people. And hug them. So yea... we stayed in Friday night and did a puzzle (because we are cool like that), attempted to go cross country skiing (but it was storming too much for us wusses), hit the outdoor hot tub for hours, had an amazing dinner out and stayed up WAY too late back at the house just enjoying time together. After we took our time getting moving in the morning, and cleaning up the house, we begrudgingly hit the road back home. I didn't want that weekend to end!!! Even more so now since I didn't know what was coming right around the corner.  But, go out wit a bang?

Mandy and I beat everyone up so we hit up downtown for beers and a late lunch!
Yes we stayed in on a Friday night to puzzle. 
2,000 pieces DONE
I love taking photos of people taking photos
The actual selfie photo
Alicia being a trooper to test the waters. She came back and said, NO way are you guys going out!
So we enjoyed some beers instead
After changing back at the house, we walked over to the rec center in the beautiful snow
For outside hot tub time!
Followed by a delish dinner in town
OH! And we celebrated Karen's Birthday!! 
More photos of photos
Have I mentioned how much I love her?

No comments: