Before Shelter in Place, which seems like an ETERNITY ago, we celebrated the amazing Michelle and her big 40th birthday! Her bestie, also named Michelle, set up a perfect mini weekend get away to Jack London Square complete with a stay in the amazing Waterfront Hotel (I highly recommend when life resumes) and a 90's experience pop up. We grabbed drinks after, had an incredible yummy dinner and then some fun and games at Plank with more drinks. In the morning we had a nice little harbor-side stroll before meeting GT and the kids for brunch. I loved getting to celebrate such a wonderful friend and having some good quality time together. I can't wait to get to do it again!
Loved this room - especially the view!
Yummy snacks
90's pop up! SO fun and so many funny memories
We made fortune tellers and wrote birthday notes to Michelle and folded in fun shapes
Ohhhh the good old days of pager code
I may have enough CD's to do this at home
Birthday girl dessert!
A little grown up arcade fun after dinner
Gorgeous walk around the marina in the morning
No comments:
Post a Comment