The same weekend as Katie's sprinkle, Kendall and I had a super fun, jam packed schedule! It started with an overnighter at Nonnie and Nonno's Thursday and a movie date for Kendall and Nonno Friday while I went to work. Then we headed down to San Jose so Kendall could go to Emily's birthday slumber party and I carried on to Gilroy to spend a night at Karen and Jon's. Saturday morning was a super fun muddy run in San Jose then back to Gilroy to de-mud, back to San Jose to grab Kendall followed by a quick lunch on the go, lockbox pick up in Milpitas, open house viewing in Mountain View, much overdue visit with our belly buddy Maverick and his parents in Los Altos and finally back to Redwood City for dinner with Kendall's bestie and passing out back at Nonnie and Nonno's. Sunday we hit the San Carlos farmers market for a quick visit with Victoria and Joss before heading to the sprinkle and then back home. Somehow that all worked out perfectly and almost down to the minute on time. And now I need a nap just thinking about it all...
This dude turned TWO last week! Craziness!!









No comments:
Post a Comment