The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Valentines Day

Valentine's Day fell on a Friday this year which meant extra fun for school! Charlie's class anyways - Kendall was bummed to learn 3rd graders don't get to do all of the fun little kid stuff anymore. The kids managed to complete their class Valentine's without any complaining which may have been the best thing about Valentines activities. I got to hang out in Charlie's class and got to do the kids face painting. I may have been a little ambitious with the choices I gave the kids but thankfully a fe other moms jumped in, begrudgingly, to help me. I love getting to know all these little nuggets! 

I'm not a fan of adult Valentine's Day but Charlie's after school care was doing a parents night out that was too good to pass up. I figured we'd grab some beers at a new local brewery, eat at the food truck and head home. But by some miracle the sushi place around the corner had a zero wait time after we enjoyed our beers. I don't know how it happened but we had a really nice night out, without the masses, with Valentine's Day deals even! No photograph proof of this part of the evening ;p
Cutie Kinders! 
Face painting options 

Charlie got to have his first real play date after school! The boys had the best time ever!

No comments: