Sister Katie and Evan made another adorable little baby boy!! Since I'm behind on posts he is here now (Henry), and as cute as can be. Mike got to meet him but sadly it may be a while before the rest of us get to :(. But before that, we celebrated his pending arrival at Cheri's with an adorable Star Wars themed sprinkle. Cheri and Stacy did such a great job with everything, as usual, and it was such a nice afternoon spent with wonderful women. Hooray for new nephews!!
Me and my first baby
Sisters!
Guess that belly size! I managed to cut my guess string down to the millimeter! I've played that game a few times over the years...
We played spin the bottle for who's gift got to be opened :)
I'm in love with my first satin lined blanket! I kind of wanted to keep it for myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment